M&A Analyst – Internship (Paris, France)
During your internship you will have the opportunity to address various areas of Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance matters.
As an Intern you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Modelling and valuation: build and update valuation models and business plans for M&A, Private Placements and Leveraged Buy-Outs transactions (including DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions, etc)
– Preparation of marketing documents
– Preparation of client presentations, pitch books, information memorandums and data rooms
– Internet and database research on various sectors and prospects
– Preparation of financial analysis and business planning
– Financial reporting and control
We are looking for candidates with :
– A strong academic background, i.e. University or Business School degree in finance or economics.
– A results-driven mind
– A team player spirit
– The ability to be curious, to learn fast and be autonomous
– High ethical standards
– A previous experience in M&A or Private Equity.
– A fluency in English and French – German would be a plus
recrutement (at) aenon .fr